* Up to 4 Radar and up to 3 ECDIS display images can be stored in rotation.
Also, the images of one other selected display can be stored with the optional SSD.
Radar and ECDIS images can be recorded at 15-second intervals.
FURUNO Radar FAR-3000/FCR-2xx9 series and ECDIS FMD-3100/3200/3300 can be interfaced through Ethernet
* Software update for FAR-3000/FCR-2xx9 series and FMD-3200/3300 is necessary.
* Radar and ECDIS that utilizes LAN interface based on IEC 61162-450 can be connected through Ethernet.
* Necessary when FURUNO Radar FAR-2xx7/2xx5, ECDIS FEA-2107/2807 or the products of third-party manufacturers are connected to VR-7000.
* Data conversion from RGB to Ethernet will be made available after the product launch.
Multiple sensor adapters can be interfaced depending upon the number of sensors to be interfaced.
This software extracts and displays the data accumulated from the VR-7000, in real time, on the networked PC screen. Also, the data can be replayed for a more thorough data analysis at a later date.
At-a-glance recognition of VDR status with minimal operation.
To be applied to VDR installed on or after 1 July 2014.
|fixed recording medium||12 hours||48 hours|
|float-free recording medium||NA||48 hours|
|long-term recording medium||NA||30 days/720 hours|
©2014 FURUNO ELECTRIC CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.